The overall goals of our Summer Camp program are many, and to highlight just a few, we strive to:
- Create a safe environment of learning that is focused on developing self-confidence and self-discipline through daily training that promotes the values of integrity, honesty, loyalty, courtesy, trust, character, and courage.
- Provide opportunities that will become experiences of growth and reflection for the children that leave long lasting positive impressions.
- Assist children with relationship building skills; learning to work and play together.
- Collaborate with parents and family members to provide programming tailored to the needs of each individual child.
- Create an atmosphere where staff, parents, and other caregivers are partners who work together to help kids grow up healthy; mentally, physically, and emotionally.
- Utilize personalized curriculum that supports activities that are child-centered.
- Help broaden perspectives regarding culture and humanity.
- Follow the traditions and proven methodology of the Hwa Rang Do way by leading, serving, and protecting the health and welfare of every child who walks through our doors.
- Do incredible martial art training and insightful activities everyday! It’s FUN to grow stronger, skilled, and confident!